Sunday, October 2, 2016

My First Exam


My expectations for this exam was that I thought it was going to be a lot harder because during the past few weeks we have been learning a lot of new things. I was not sure I was going to remember it all for this exam. I did have what I needed to prepare myself, which was the study guide but I got test anxiety and my brain went blank during parts of the exam. How I prepared myself for this exam? I started by taking all the vocabulary words and writing them down on a separate sheet of paper. Reasons why I wrote them down was because when I write things it helps me remember better. Also I had made some index cards for the parts that were more difficult for me to remember all the information at once. Luckily my roommate had spare time to help me study for about an hour. After, I would study I would go to the gym for about an hour or so and come back to study again. I have had people advise me that exercising helps to keep things well kept in your memory. For the most part I did remember a lot of things I thought I was going to forget on the exam. On the exam there were a couple of things that probably were not difficult but I did have somewhat of a hard time understanding what was asked. I can’t quiet remember what specific question it was, but I do know I probably answered some of them wrong due to the fact that I was confused on how to answer the question. I probably should’ve asked but I wanted to see if I could try to remember during the exam and answer the question the best I could.

8 comments:

  1. I was also confused by some of the questions, and a hard time aswering some. Your not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know also on at least 2 of them i didn't answer right because i went blank on them but he made us put something down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was confused on some questions as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the idea of taking an hour break and going to the gyn! i feel like thats a great way to clear your head before going back and studying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never heard about working out helps your memory

    ReplyDelete
  6. i never heard about working out helps your memory

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was lost on some questions I never knew working out helps your memory either I should try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There were some questions confusing to me too. Like you said you answered them the best you could that's what I did.

    ReplyDelete